Low Voltage Switchgear
IEM’s unique approach to engineering and manufacturing allows us to assemble products that meet specialized dimensional and electrical requirements.
Our flexible capabilities allow for the selection of industry leading components including control and measuring devices, allowing for a superior, fully customizable control and monitoring electrical assembly. This is just one element of IEM’s superior control solutions to provide protection and operational reliability for any quality power distribution assembly.
Depending on the users’ technical and physical requirements, UL 1066 power circuit breakers can be mounted in a fixed or drawout configuration. Indoor, outdoor non walk-in enclosures are available in an extensive selection of durable color finishes.
- Voltage: 240V to 600V
- Ampacity: 800A to 5000A
- Up to 200kA at 480V and up to 100kA at 600V
- Available in NEMA 1 and NEMA 3R outdoor enclosures
- UL 1558 Listed
- UL 1066 Circuit Breaker
- Through the door breaker operation
- Circuit breakers are available in various levels of interrupting ratings from 42–200 kA up to 480 volts and 100kA up to 600V
- Circuit breakers of like frame sizes and interrupting ratings are interchangeable.
- Front accessibility to control and communication wiring
- Isolated access to all wiring
- All breakers have unique drawout design allowing for through-the-door racking
- Short-circuit withstand rating up to 100kA/ 85kA (600V)
- Bolted copper bus provided as standard
- Large rear cable compartment pull area allowing maximum room for power cables
- Bus provision for future equipment expansion
- System designed for maximum uptime with low maintenance
- Modular circuit breaker designed for easy addition of control accessories
- Paint ANSI 61 – standard, other colors available as option