The fully modulating Dynaforce has an efficiency rating of up to 99% and features a vertical cylindrical heat exchanger which is constructed entirely of stainless steel. The Dynaforce can be fired with either natural gas or propane. Models range from 300,000 BTU up to 5 million BTU with a turndown ratio of up to 5:1.
- 5:1 turndown ratio with a minimum 20% firing rate
- Single point adjustment for controlling air and gas
- 1 to 1 air/gas ratio for perfect modulation throughout
- Advanced intregrated Honeywell SOLA control with touch screen interface
- Cascade up to 8 individual appliances in daisy-chain formation
- Main burner test firing valve
- Proven pilot ignition on models above 3 million BTU/hr
- Direct ignition up to 2.5 million BTU/hr
- Return water temperatures down to 40°F
- Inlet regulator for incoming gas pressures up to 14" w.c.
- Flue temperature monitoring
- Modbus RTU communication
Flow switch, pressure relief valve, low gas pressure switch and flame failure contacts are standard on every Dynaforce.