Metal-Enclosed Medium Voltage Switchgear
IEM’s fusible load interrupter product line is available in the 5kV, 15kV, and 27kV classes in outdoor non-walk-in, outdoor walk-in and indoor enclosures. IEM metal enclosed switchgear utilizes a compartmentalized construction isolating the bus, cable, and main switches and allowing for minimal maintenance and use of interior barriers.
Metal-enclosed switchgear can be configured to meet unique physical and electrical requirements.
- Voltage: 2400V to 27kV
- Ampacity: 600A to 3000A
- Optimal component selection includes any commercially available vacuum circuit breakers from industry leading manufacturers
- Rear access for load and incoming connections
- Compartmentalized construction with breaker compartment for each device
- One-high or two-high construction
- Unit substation primaries
- Indoor or Outdoor applications