Vesta-Arc Resistant Switchgear
VESTA-AR™ Medium Voltage Metal-Clad Arc-Resistant Switchgear with magnetically actuated VM1 circuit breaker technology is designed to meet the needs of customers who demand the highest quality power distribution assembly with the smallest footprint (24” x 96” x 60”).
Vesta’s plenum design redirects dangerous arc flash energy away from operating personnel, front-facing current transformers simplify maintenance, and magnetically actuated breakers operate up to 100K times, greatly reducing the need of service, In all, over a dozen key features were built into this revolutionary
- Rated Voltage: 5-15kV; 95kV BIL
- Current: 600-2000A; 31.5kA
- Dimensions / 1200A: 24” x 96” x 60”
- Dimensions / 2000A: 30” x 96” x 72”
- Magnetically actuated breaker – up to 100,000 operations
- Full front accessibility
- Draw out breaker, PT, CT & CPT
- Shortest breaker pole spacing between phases
- Infrared viewing ports
- Front and rear viewing windows
- Epoxy insulated bus bar as standard
- Plenum design incorporated into structural configuration. No additional height requirement.
- UL & cUL listed; Type 2A and 2B in accordance with ANSI/IEEE standards